- Always have up-to-date Facebook events, which I’m attending to, in my calendar (I use Google Calendar)
- Additionally sync to other calendar-related services, like Doodle
- Use LAMP server to update (import-export) calendar
Create new Maven project or open a Java project and add Maven Nature to it.
When you add new dependencies to the project (in pom.xml), Eclipse automatically downloads all required libraries (in JAR files) into Maven repository and sets appropriate links to the files in the project build path.
We will not use “Export to runnable JAR file” function of the Eclipse to create a JAR for our application. We will create this file using Maven ‘install’ goal instead. Continue reading Deploy java application JAR to Raspberry Pi using Maven and Eclipse
Scan documents, photos and everything with one button press. Copy scanned images to common file server (network attached server, NAS).
I have used following gadgets to create a scan station
0. Home LAN: Router, swithches, LAN wires, etc.
1. Raspberry Pi RBCA000 mainboard (ARM 1176JZF-S, 512MB RAM, HDMI, 2x USB 2.0, 3,5 Watt)
1.2 Connection cables: HDMI-DVI, USB (diverse, see below), LAN Continue reading Home scan station based on Raspberry Pi
SWT and QT are excluded from the review because they’re not pure Java and require special installation of native components/libraries.